At a time when financial capital is cheap and readily available, but human capital isn’t, there’s an urgency to increase employee lifetime value.
But to do that, we have to understand the employee journey. We have to know what brings them in and causes them to stay. We have to know what engages them and causes them to perform.
In Understanding How to Influence the Employee Journey , you will learn:
- The fundamental elements of the employee journey
- The building blocks of employee success
- How to diagnose disengagement
- How to detect emotional distancing
- How to architect intervention opportunities